Caykur Altinbas Classic Black Tea
‘Two leaves and a bud’ – this special rule also applies to our Caykur Altinbas Classic Black Tea, where only the bud and two youngest leaves of the tea bush are used. Caykur Altinbas Classic Black Tea has a distinctive taste, and both its aroma and flavor unfold as soon as you start preparing it. Enjoy Altinbaş tea with friends or on any other occasion.
- Awarded by “Monde Selection”, the World’s most prestigious quality classification institute.
- Net weight 17.63 oz / 500g
How to prepare Turkish tea
Turkish tea is prepared with a samovar (Turkish tea pot set), a tea urn that originated in Russia. It consists of two pots that fit together perfectly.
- The lower pot is filled with water and heated.
- The upper pot is then filled with boiling water from the lower pot. The pots are then placed one on top of the other and positioned on the stove.
- The tea is left to brew until all the floating leaves have settled and the leaves at the bottom have risen.
When serving, the strength of the tea can be adjusted to suit individual taste by pouring the tea into the glass first and then filling it up with hot water.
Traditional Turkish tea is served in special tea glasses.